CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great overall experience. Clean, organized shop. Friendly. A wonderful, full service, small town business. Thanks so much for the fine and knowledgeable service on the 64 GTO. Nice to know real mechanics are still out there.
Dian & Craig, 06/13/2023
Northstar Auto has never let me down. They identify your problems and don't sell you services that are not needed. They treat you more like family than just another customer. This trip my car windshield washer was not working. They quickly discovered that mice had made my car there home while I was in Florida. They chewed through the washer tube and had filled my filters full of seeds and nuts. They also noticed I needed my brake fluid changed. They repaired my windshield washer tube, replaced my filters, and replaced my old brake fluid. They provided me with transportation home while they did the brake fluid so I would not have to sit there all day. How many auto places do that for there customers? Northstar Auto is family owned and go above and beyond to get you back on the road.
Bill Packer, 04/11/2023
Awesome thanks for the service Mike
Terry Longton, 02/19/2023